The CNVV is an establishment created by the French Federation of Glider Flight for the training and development of glider pilots.
CNVV missions: improvement of glider pilots, training of glider and microlight instructors, training of mechanics. It manages an ATO which organizes the training of instructors on the territory within sixty associations. It plays an essential role in developing a culture of safety. It hosts Pole France and is the training ground for the French teams. Every year nearly 1,000 trainees complete internship periods there (1,200 weeks/trainees). The Center has an accommodation structure with around 100 beds and a fleet of 30 gliders and 7 towing planes. It provides technical support to the FFVP and FGS.
Its staff includes 15 employees in the winter period, which can rise to 23 during the peak of activity.
Job description: The incumbent will be attached to management and will be responsible for (non-exhaustive list)
- Animate the team of collaborators in order to create favorable working conditions and efficiency.
- Manage human resources, prepare and carry out annual interviews.
- Ensure compliance with standards and prepare for audits, checks carried out by the various regulatory entities.
- Manage a budget established in relation with the elected representatives of the CNVV
- Represent the Center with the services of the South Region, ComCom CASA, the municipality of Châteaux-Arnoux, the DGAC, the Air Force….
- Manage, control the proper execution of the works in the center.
- Supervise the implementation of internships.
- Ensure the quality of reception of customers throughout their journey
- Organize in relation with our partners events contributing to the influence of the Center
- Implement communication actions with the communication department of the FFVP.